Bicycle Parking: lockers, assistance, guidelines, and more
- Bicycle lockers are available in the Marketplace Parking Garage, with entrances on Cherry and Bank Streets. Lockers may only be used to park bicycles and related equipment. Any items stored within the locker that are not bicycle related may be removed by the City at your expense and may be subject to disposal without your consent, or assessed a storage fee at your expense. Bicycles parked in the short-term lockers for longer than 14 consecutive days may be considered abandoned and removed by the Burlington Police Department.
- For 6-month rentals, download an application or pick one up at the DPW front desk
- Short-term, coin operated lockers are currently unavailable while keys and locks are being replaced
- Bicycle Racks are available at a subsidized rate through our Bicycle Parking Assistance Program
- To request bicycle parking be installed on a city sidewalk or in the city’s right-of-way, contact DPW Customer Service
- Burlington’s Bicycle Parking Guidelines contain information on how to install useful bicycle parking. The Guidelines are especially helpful for developers following the Bicycle Parking Ordinance through the Planning and Zoning Department.
- Secure Bike Parking at Events
During many events through the year, secure bike parking is available through Local Motion.