Parking Ban Info for Burlington, Vermont Residents and Businesses
A winter parking ban can be declared by the City of Burlington when snow fall or expected snow fall indicates that it may be necessary to plow City streets from curb to curb. Upon declaring a ban, all media is notified, City Parking Ban lights are turned on, and a tape recording is activated.
Call 658-SNOW for tape recorded information.
If a parking ban is declared:
– It will be declared by 3pm to be effective that evening.
– The ban is in effect from 12am-7am in the business center, and 10pm-7am outside the business center.
– You may not park on any City streets or parking lots during the ban.
– Parking is available in the Marketplace Garage and Macy’s Garage on LOWER DECKS ONLY. You must remove your car by 7:30am or you will be charged a full day’s rate.
– Any vehicles left on City streets or parking lots will be issued a $125 ticket and towed to another location.