Parking in downtown Burlington has never been easier. Beginning November 27th, downtown parkers will now be able to pay for any on-street parking meeting with their cell phone using Parkmobile.
The City will use the information and feedback gained during the one year pilot period to determine its long range plan for mobile payments implementation. The University of Vermont is also partnering with Parkmobile to offer the service at their meters which will launch later this year.
Why use Parkmobile?
Parkmobile is not only easy to use, but it will save you time and money!
- Opt in to receive a 15 minute warning for when your parking is about to expire
- Extend your parking session on the go
- Move your car from meter to meter on one payment
- Save your “favorite” and recently used zones
- Link payments to a Visa Checkout or Paypal account
- Add up to 5 license plate numbers and users to your profile
- View and print your parking history
How do you use Parkmobile?
Just download the Parkmobile app and sign up with an easy registration process, enter the zone number shown on the meter or choose your recently used zones, and enter your desired length of stay. You can also opt-in to receive a notification 15 minutes before your meter is about it expire.
*Please note that there is a .35 cent service fee on each Parkmobile transaction. This fee will cover the cost of the service in Burlington.