Looking to grab a quick bite after a long day on the water, or hoping to park overnight? Burlington has four marinas, two municipal and two privately run.
Here’s a quick run-down of the options for setting anchor on the shores of the Queen City.
1 College St, Burlington, VT 05401
N 44° 28’37.30 | W 73° 13’21.42
Run by Burlington Parks, Recreation & Waterfront the Community Boat House sits right in the center of the action on the waterfront. Enjoy amazing lake views while having a drink or a bite to eat at Splash restaurant.
- 6 transient slips, first come, first serve – the first hour is FREE and then $5 after. Open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Call in on Channel 74 to find out if there are any available slips.
- Utilities available (water, power, etc.)
- More info her: https://enjoyburlington.com/marina_info_reservations/
1 Lavalley Ln, Burlington, VT 05401
N 44° 28.373′ | W 073° 13.243′
- Can accommodate small boats up to 27’ on docks and boats up to 34’ on moorings
- Moorings FREE until 5 p.m. – first-come-first-serve
- Site includes public amenities (restrooms, playground, parking)
- No utilities for boaters
For more information on private marinas, see links below: