Parking Map for Downtown Burlington, Vermont
Park Burlington’s interactive map is a great way to plan your trip to downtown BTV ahead of time. The mobile-responsive map will let you know where the many on-street and off-street parking options are in Burlington, as well as, all publicly accessible secure bike parking options; view all bike parking options here! As we continue to develop the map, we’d appreciate your input and feedback: click here to fill out a quick survey!
Legend: Pink Line = $1.50/HR Meter, No Time Limit | Blue Line = $1/HR Meter, 3HR Max | Yellow Line = $1/HR Meter, 30MIN Max | Brown Line = $0.40/HR Meter, 10HR Max | Red Line = Accessible Street Parking | Blue Polygon = Parking Lot | Green Polygon = Parking Garage
Please note: Handicapped parking is free at all meters and City-run garages with the proper display of a placard or plate. All metered parking and City-run garages are free on Sundays and City Holidays! City-run garages include: Marketplace Garage (147 Cherry St.), Lakeview Garage (41 Cherry St.) and College Street Garage (60 College St.).
Points of Interest
- Information Kiosk
- Post Office
- Burlington Town Center
- Fletcher Free Library
- Hilton Garden Inn
- UVM Medical Center
- Champlain College
- Ben & Jerry's
- City Hall Park
- Flynn Theater
- Church St Marketplace
- University of Vermont
- Pine St
- ECHO, Leahy Center for Lake Champlain
Interactive Map Instructions
1. Type in your address in the location box to center in on your physical location
2. Use the map legend to select or deselect the parking options you’re interested in viewing
3. Click on any colored line to view nearby street meters and any polygon to view nearby off-street facilities
4. Use the Points of Interest links to learn more about popular locations in Burlington and view the nearby parking options for each location
5. Come to downtown Burlington and enjoy all it has to offer!
City Construction Portal
Learn about public and private projects, right of way impacts and how public dollars are being used.
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION: projects currently under construction
- 2017: projects in design, under construction or completed construction for 2017
- COMPLETED: projects constructed since the passage of the capital bonds in November 2016
- ALL: projects proposed, approved, in design, under construction or completed since the passage of the capital bonds in November 2016