Our team is working hard every day to make the parking experience downtown easy for residents and visitors. Below we’ll recap the resources we’ve helped develop to guide you to the many parking and transportation options downtown and data that showcases parking is available, despite construction!
Burlington has plenty to offer you and your family as the City starts to thaw and the sun shines longer. Use and share the tools below to help improve your experience getting to BTV:
- Park Burlington – view all parking using our interactive map; learn about parking rates, Parkmobile, events, find bike parking and more
- CityPlace Burlington: view a map of parking and walk/bike options during construction; stay updated on CEDO’s webpage dedicated to the Project
- Stay Connected – sign up for our newsletter, Like us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
Did you know? On-street parking is free in the downtown core from 9pm-9am and everywhere else in BTV from 6pm-9am.
Data helped us reduce parking enforcement in December and is now helping us identify all the available parking downtown; view highlights below!
Thursday (2/15) & Saturday (2/17):
- 6-8pm: average of 1000+ available spaces in off-street facilities, 850+ available spaces in our City-run garages which offer two hour free parking
- 9-10pm in the Downtown Core: 89% of our downtown smart meters utilized; the industry goal is 85% which allows for 1-2 open spaces per block
Expect more data in the coming months thanks to our partnership with UVM’s Transportation Research Center. Stay tuned for even more exciting system improvements including: