The City is currently working on three parking and transportation related plans – a Downtown Parking & Transportation Plan, a Residential Parking Plan, and a Transportation Demand Management Plan.
The final draft Residential Parking Management Plan is available!
Summary of changes
Residential Parking Management Plan (large files) – final draft with tracked changes (or view plain text final draft)
Appendix A – Citywide Parking Rates
Appendix B – Public Involvement (large file)
The Public Works Commission will vote on this plan at its January 20 meeting (6:30pm, 645 Pine St). The plan recommends preserving and updating the Residential Permit Program and proposes consideration of additional parking management strategies.
Please contact Nicole Losch at email@example.com with any questions about this study.
- Residential Parking Plan – November 2015 draft report (with tracked changes)
- Advisory Committee meeting November 17, 2015 5:30 – 7:30pm at Burlington Electric Department, 585 Pine Street
- Review revisions to draft plan
- Walk through Recommendations individually
- Meeting notes
- Residential Parking Plan – October 2015 draft report
- October summary of changes to draft report
- Advisory Committee meeting October 20, 2015 2-4pm at Contois Auditorium
- Summarize what has been done to date
- Summarize the recommendations in the current draft plan
- Note how things have changed from the last meeting
- Advisory Committee comments
- Public comments
- Next steps
- Residential Parking Study – August 2015 Draft Report
- Study Schedule
- Advisory Committee Meeting #1 Agenda and Notes
- Advisory Committee Meeting #2 Agenda and Notes
- Advisory Committee Meeting #3 – draft Residential Parking Management Plan and Notes
- April 14 public forum Presentation
- April 14 public forum Residential parking presentation boards
- April 14 public forum Residential parking comments
- Residential Parking Study FAQs
- Nov. 19 public forum Presentation and Open House Presentation Boards
Watch the November 19 public forum presentation on CCTV online