Park Burlington is the Queen City’s go-to resource for all things parking and transportation.
ParkBurlington.com is the answer. And if you can’t find the answer on the site, don’t hesitate to reach out on the contact form.
Find parking and navigate BTV with our interactive map.
Information on how to pay fines, contesting tickets and snow bans.
For official ordinance on parking and transportation in Burlington, see Appendix C – Rule and Regulations of the Traffic Commission.
The validation program is up and ready to go! Want to offer your customers, clients, employees parking? Follow this link for more info.
Eligible employees of service sector businesses in the Downtown Improvement District can receive free parking at Lakeview and College Street garages. More info here.
A Few Quick Tips:
- Park Burlington’s new interactive map is a great way to plan your trip to town, whether you’re going to the waterfront or Church Street. Type in your destination and immediately see what parking options are within a short distance walk.
- Parking is free on Sunday and city-recognized holidays at the meters and in the three municipal garages (Marketplace, Lakeview and College Street).
- On-street parking in the downtown core is $1.50/hr. Credit cards are accepted at these smart meters. Outside that area ranges from .40 cents/hr (brown meters) to $1/hr (blue meters). Some areas use “pay-by-plate” kiosks.
- ParkMobile is Burlington’s pay-by-cell app. It’s accepted at all on-street meters and most garages and lots. It’s super easy to use and allows you to add time to your meter from your phone rather than going back and feeding it with coins.
- Overnight parking is allowed at Lakeview and College Garages for up to two weeks. It’s $8/day.
- Handicapped parking is free at all meters and municipal garages for 24 hours with the proper display of a placard or plate.
- Follow us on social media @parkburlington for updates on free parking promotions, garage maintenance, and other parking info – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.