How do you use Parkmobile?
Just download the Parkmobile app and sign up with an easy registration process, enter the zone number shown on the meter or choose your recently used zones, and enter your desired length of stay. You can also opt-in to receive a notification 15 minutes before your meter is about it expire.
*Please note that there is a .35 cent service fee on each Parkmobile transaction. This fee will cover the cost of the service in Burlington.
View more details on Parkmobile by scrolling down and find all available parking in downtown Burlington by visiting our interactive parking map here!
Why use Parkmobile?
Parkmobile is not only easy to use, but it will save you time and money!
- Opt in to receive a 15 minute warning for when your parking is about to expire
- Extend your parking session on the go
- Move your car from meter to meter on one payment
- Save your “favorite” and recently used zones
- Link payments to a Visa Checkout or Paypal account
- Add up to 5 license plate numbers and users to your profile
- View and print your parking history
*Please note: only two credit cards can be saved to your account at one time.*