ParkMobile, a pay-by-cell parking app, is a convenient way to park in Burlington, Vermont.
How do I use it?
- Download the app for your smart phone
- Sign up with an easy registration process
- Enter the zone number shown on the meter or lot where you want to park
- And enter your desired length of stay
- Badda-bing! You’re parked.
Need a visual explanation? Check out this short video on Vimeo.
Note: There is a .30 cent service fee on each Parkmobile transaction. This fee will cover the cost of the service in Burlington.
A Note About Zones
- Zones starting with 58xx are municipal zones. For example, 5801 is the zone for 3-hour on-street blue top meters, enforced from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Zones starting with 25xx are privately owned lots or garages. For example, 86 Main Street is zone 2532 and is a lot run by Unified Parking Parters. These lots are typically more expensive than on-street and municipal lots.
List of Zones
Follow this link for a complete list of all the current zones in Burlington – municipal and private – and their restrictions.
Why use Parkmobile?
Parkmobile is not only easy to use, but it will save you time and money!
- Opt in to receive a 15-minute warning for when your parking is about to expire
- Extend your parking session on the go
- Move your car from meter to meter on one payment
- Save your “favorite” and recently used zones
- Link payments to a Visa Checkout or Paypal account
- Add up to 5 license plate numbers and users to your profile
- View and print your parking history
Note: Only two credit cards can be saved to your account at one time.
View more details on Parkmobile by scrolling down and find all available parking in downtown Burlington by visiting our interactive parking map here!
View FAQ’s and more support tools in Parkmobile’s Support Portal here.
Contact their Support Team at 770-818-9036.