ParkMobile, a pay-by-cell parking app, is a convenient way to park in Burlington, Vermont.
How do I use it?
- Download the app for your smart phone
- Sign up with an easy registration process
- Enter the zone number shown on the meter or lot where you want to park
- And enter your desired length of stay
- Badda-bing! You’re parked.
Need a visual explanation? Check out this short video on Vimeo.
Note: There is a .30 cent service fee on each Parkmobile transaction. This fee will cover the cost of the service in Burlington.
Why use Parkmobile?
Parkmobile is not only easy to use, but it will save you time and money!
- Opt in to receive a 15-minute warning for when your parking is about to expire
- Extend your parking session on the go
- Move your car from meter to meter on one payment
- Save your “favorite” and recently used zones
- Link payments to a Visa Checkout or Paypal account
- Add up to 5 license plate numbers and users to your profile
- View and print your parking history
Note: Only two credit cards can be saved to your account at one time.
View more details on Parkmobile by scrolling down and find all available parking in downtown Burlington by visiting our interactive parking map here!
View FAQ’s and more support tools in Parkmobile’s Support Portal here.
Contact their Support Team at 770-818-9036.