View a “How-To” video for Parkmobile here!
2017 Holiday Parking Promotion
The Burlington Business Association, Church Street Marketplace and Department of Public Works have partnered to offer $3-off of your on-street parking on select Saturdays this holiday season utilizing Parkmobile. Each Saturday has its own promotional code redeemable via the Parkmobile app. Dates and codes are below:
|Parkmobile Promotional Code|
November 25th, 2017
December 2nd, 2017
|December 9th, 2017||
|December 16th, 2017||
Visit your app store or parkmobile.com to download the “Parkmobile” app. If you don’t have a smartphone, simply call (877) 727-5010 to register for an account and call the same number anytime to initiate a parking session. Once your account is setup, follow the steps below to get your $3 off!
- Look for the Parkmobile sign or sticker.
- Once registered, use the Parkmobile app to enter in the zone number listed on the sign and enter in the promotional code to start a parking session.
- That’s it! And just to make life easier, you can opt-in to receive a notification 15 minutes before your parking session is set to expire and add more time if you need it.
Don’t forget! 2-Hour Free Parking is always available in all City garages
View more details on Parkmobile by scrolling down and find all available parking in downtown Burlington by visiting our interactive parking map here!
Why use Parkmobile?
Parkmobile is not only easy to use, but it will save you time and money!
- Opt in to receive a 15 minute warning for when your parking is about to expire
- Extend your parking session on the go
- Move your car from meter to meter on one payment
- Save your “favorite” and recently used zones
- Link payments to a Visa Checkout or Paypal account
- Add up to 5 license plate numbers and users to your profile
- View and print your parking history
*Please note: only two credit cards can be saved to your account at one time.*
How do you use Parkmobile?
Just download the Parkmobile app and sign up with an easy registration process, enter the zone number shown on the meter or choose your recently used zones, and enter your desired length of stay. You can also opt-in to receive a notification 15 minutes before your meter is about it expire.
*Please note that there is a .35 cent service fee on each Parkmobile transaction. This fee will cover the cost of the service in Burlington.